Thursday, January 30, 2014

Eek! Help!!

Does anyone remember seeing, or for that matter, did anyone of you post a pattern/completed project recently using tiny Granny Squares (like THESE)?

I totally remember seeing something, I think it was a blanket....but I can't remember where.

My Google & Pinterst  attempts are coming up with pretty patterns, but not what I remember seeing!  I know right, how do I know it's not what I saw, when I can't remember what I saw?  I just know :-)

I'd love to keep the patterns together for future project planning...

Thanks!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Holly! Look at this blog in her sidebar. She has a tissue box cover and maybe another thing or two that is similar. http://www.lemondedesucrette.com/

    I haven't seen anything else that I can think of. It would take FOREVER to make even a baby blanket out of those teeny squares! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pammy Sue - I did see the tissue box cover earlier but I don't [think] that was what I saw? who the heck knows, right? I'm totally grasping at straws!!

      Might be the kind of baby blanket that I work on slowly on the side and keep for my own future babies. I agree on the amount of work that would go into those ends, and I can't imagine giving it away - at any price!

      Delete
  2. I made this one awhile back...

    http://crocheteveryday.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-16-baby-gingham-blanket.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, in the back of my head yesterday I thought that what I remembered had been posted by you. I do LOVE that blanket, so it's not screaming "yes!! this is what you saw!" either - LOL I'm clearly grasping at straws at this point!

      Can I ask what method of joining the squares you used? I'm envisioning a project using baby squares, though the pattern is still a little up in the air :-)

      Delete
  3. Have you searched Pinterest by chance?

    ReplyDelete