Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WYSW - Warm Your Space Wednesday

Today's post is more of a preview of what's to come here at Crafty Holly Louise in 2014...it also gives me the chance to share with you a friend's blog.  Taurie, over at Eye Love You, and I grew up together in the same theatre group, the Jr. Guilders.  While I know just about the entire family, I'm actually best friends with 2 of her cousins; sisters, who were the Maid of Honor and a Bridesmaid in my wedding.

Anyway, Taurie is about 6 months into a big adventure with her boyfriend, Roger, while he attends Optometry School.  Taurie is blogging about her "country-girl living in the big city" adventures, making sure their apartment feel like home, and as always, crafting!

I've really enjoyed her "WYSW" posts and after some inspiration struck earlier this week, I decided to join in!  Between new new-to-me patterns and the opportunity to start decorating rooms (slowly) in the house, the ideas have been flowing like crazy this week.  I even started a list of things I want to blog about in the future.  Of course, this last minute decision on my part, plus work & custom orders means I didn't have time to actually create something to share today...

So for now, enjoy Taurie's blog, and her previous WYSW posts from 2013, and fingers crossed, I'll have something to share next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment