1. I'm thankful to have working heat and warm clothes on days like today.
This was the weather outside when I woke up this morning:
Naturally, the only thing to do when you can't stay in doors on a day like this:
you wear long johns under your work pants!
2. Excited to have tried a new pattern and have another custom order quickly "out the door" (techinally this custom order just went downstairs as my Mother-in-law ordered it for a friend!)
Here's the finished product from Sunday's SNEAK PEAK:
The pattern is from Rachel over at Maybe Matilda and can be found HERE. I did make a few adjustments though:
- starting chain of 100
- Round (Row) 1 - sc in 2nd chain from hook and across (99 stitches), sl st to join loop (making sure to not twist), fasten off
- Round 2 - started following pattern as Rachel wrote it for the V-stitch pattern
- Round 13 (final) - ch 2 into top of dc of V-stitch of previous round. hdc into each ch and dc of round 12, sl st to join and fasten off