Friday, January 17, 2014

Make-up

No, this isn't actually about buying, applying or wearing make-up....I still feel badly about missing my first Warm Your Space Wednesday post. 

I also still don't have anything made for my "space" to share with you...

But I do want to share this with you as I plan to warm some space with it very very soon!

Last Friday, Rachel over at MaybeMatilda hosted a give-away from Ritzy Reba; who just happens to be her sister, and she's selling super pretty and fun art prints on ETSY!  Of course, in my ever busy, easily distracted life, I totally missed the give-away fun, but clicked through to Rebekah's ETSY page over my lunch and totally fell in love with her prints!!!  I definitely already have two in my shopping cart:

I think this would look super pretty in our new Master bedroom - the colors look to match our designs perfectly.  We've agreed to not hang ANYTHING on our walls though until we're 110% sure of what we want to do (other than the TV mount that went up 2 weeks ago)  Doesn't mean I can't download this now and get it all designed so Jonathan can't bare to say no, right?

By now, I would imagine that you all know that I started drooling over the Disney prints of Princess gowns!! And you know I have to have this Cinderella one!!!  I'm already envisioning where I could hang it in my craft room: next to our proposal pictures in front of Cinderella's castle and the shadow box with my wedding veil Mickey ears and a picture from our Honeymoon in WDW (still need to ask my dad to make me this.....gonna wait and let him get my craft room built first! LOL)


I hope you are inspired by Ritzy Reba's prints this weekend - whether to warm your space or to give as a gift for Valentine's Day, Anniversary or Birthday, I think there's something for almost everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment