Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sneak-Peak Sundays

I thought it would be fun to share glimpses into the projects that I'm currently working on; new patterns or the just variety of things I'm working on.  

In the past I haven't been great about blogging over the weekend, and I often work on and finish new projects without ever finding the time to post on here....

Here's to hoping that these sneak-peaks hold me a little more accountable ;-)



I worked on a couple of different projects this weekend, but here's what I'm working on tonight.  New [to me] pattern, and I'm loving how it's turning out!





3 comments:

  1. Hmmm - what could it be? A scarf? A blanket? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your color combination. I'm guess a blanket? Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh--I like the colors. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete