Friday, January 6, 2012

Let me know what you think!

one of my big New Year's resolutions this year, is to start my online shop for crafty goodness!  I talked about this some last year, but with all the wedding...well everything, I just never got around to it!

I'm very excited for this next stage of crafting, but first I need your help!  I've added a poll on the right hand side of my blog showing the list of names that Jonathan and I have come up with thus far that don't currently pop up if I Google search for them.  I'll leave this up through Sunday around noon and take your opinion into serious consideration before picking my final name.  I really have NO front runner favorite at this point!  If you have any other ideas that aren't listed to your right, please leave me a comment here of other creative 'n crafty names!

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the same name as your blog - that way everyone will know it's you. :)

    ReplyDelete