Thursday, February 23, 2012

Promises, Promises

I'm sorry blogging friends - I have nothing interesting to say or update you on today.

This has a great deal to do with the fact that I went to bed at 8:30 last night. 

Keep in my that I worked until 5:30, drove the 45 minutes home, cooked dinner, and well by the time dinner was consumed, I attempted to just "relax" on the couch as Wednesday night prime time started on ABC....

this is why I crochet all the time - I fall asleep if I don't!

Sorry many fun things to crochet, and things I want to do with my blog, and I wasted a perfectly good evening at home.

Oh a happier note, it's almost 70 degrees here in DC today!  I took a quick walk to CVS on my lunch break and it's AMAZING out there!  Totally ready for spring/summer - and it better not decide no be winter come April!  Now I must impatiently count down the days until March 11th (that's when we spring forward, if you hadn't already googled it)  What I'm really ready for with spring/summer and daylight hours on my balcony when I get home on week nights!

Thank GOD tomorrow is Friday!  Yes, it was only a 4 day work week, but I'm sooooooooo ready for the weekend.

sorry for the random post ya'll - 

until tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes random posts are just the thing needed. It lets readers see the non-craft side of a blogger and reminds them that yes, we do (occasionally) think of other things besides crafting. :)

    ReplyDelete