Friday, September 23, 2011

Progress

No, I don't have any pictures of my week night progress to share today....last night I actually did the opposite of making progress on my current WIPs, I started something new!  I'm still "blaming" my DNA for these horrible habits!

I meant to take a picture of the little brown circle that was started yesterday evening, but I was running a bit late this morning and forgot!  Oh well, it's a gift for someone so I probably shouldn't be sharing here until I know it's been received by the recipient - don't want to spoil the surprise if they happen to read about my crafties!

I have, on the other hand, been making good progress in all that goes into a name change after getting married - I've got my new SS card and my work email has finally be changed...tomorrow morning we'll be at the MD DMV 5 min before they open in hopes that getting my new driver's license doesn't take all day!  Then it's home to clean clean clean! As always, I'll be sure to find sometime to crochet on breaks ;-)

Happy Friday everyone!  What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Keep crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you'd moved your blog! I've followed you over here now. ;-)

    Love the colors on your current projects.

    ReplyDelete