Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's finally here!

What a day and what a night!  First, I didn't get to this last night because I was SHOT after my first day back in the office.  This morning I got all my Christmas pictures uploaded but of course couldn't email them all to myself to deal with on my lunch break at work and I didn't have time to create a slideshow before leaving for work (I was of course late as usual!)  Tonight I got online and tried to figure out what website to use and was happy to see I could create a slideshow in Picasa....I always get nervous about uploading my pictures on too many websites.  After a good hour and a half of cropping, sorting and adding captions (all while multitasking and looking at Honeymoon locations with my <3 Honey) I was really disappointed that I couldn't seem to "share" what I had done.  After a small temper tantrum I reread Picasa and found how to share on Blogger (duh, of course this would be an option, it's all Goggle!)

So I hope you all enjoy what you see!!!  Please leave me a comment if you have any questions about the things I've made or are curious about a pattern, etc. I'd be more than happy to share!  Positive feedback is always welcome as well :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Busy lady! But it looks like such fun. And it looks like everyone really appreciated their gifts!
    Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete