Monday, November 10, 2008

A good pick-me-up on a Monday afternoon

Now, I'm sure everyone saw this initial site like 3 weeks ago and thought it was funny. But now, now it is something to share!
http://www.palinaspresident.us/never/index.html
We can only pray that it will be NEVER and I'm quite terrified of the fight we'll have on our hands in 4 years, but for now we can laugh at what a jackass she truly is and maybe if we pass this around to enough people, all those who "love" her and start to realize what I know I have seen since August! The questions she was asked were fair, she was just unable to answer them!

I'm not sure that I have much more to say today except to share what is posted above.
My weekend was quite nice - Jon seems to finally be close to a normal US sleep schedule after a week back in the States.
*Highlight of my weekend: Jon made me breakfast in bed and coffee yesterday morning!!! <3 Oh how my heart fills! Yes it's nothing expensive or that fancy, but it was wonderful!
He also gave me his sore throat - I can only hope that he takes better care of me than I did to him! I wasn't the nicest, caring girlfriend last week due to my own lack of sleep, yes I do realize this Jonathan!

Oh it has also been confirmed by my boss that I lose my sense of humor when I'm sick. I don't believe he likes me when I'm not funny because about an hour ago he came to this conclusion that the only time I'm not funny is when I'm sick so I should just go home......interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment