Today is a Saturday of day dreaming
It has been 17 months since we were last at Disney. That probably seems like a short time to most of you....but for those of you who, I know, LOVE Disney as much as Jonathan and I do; you know the feeling of 17 months since you last:
- walked through the gates of the Magic Kingdom and saw Cinderella's Castle for the first time of a trip,
- enjoyed a Mickey waffle for breakfast, or Mickey ice cream, basically, anytime
- spent more hours that you can count, daily, at the parks enjoying every last second of magic possible,
- waited for the nightly parade and/or fireworks,
- turned one last time to see Cinderella's Castle - saying a misty-eyed goodbye to Disney until the next time
I know that you know what I'm talking about.
We have been talking quite a bit about making our next Disney trip in 2013. Still have a few options for the timing, and there are quite a few balls in the air that once one or two of them decide to drop, will decide when the trip gets to happen.
And crocheting....lots and lots of crocheting ;-)