Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Schedules

Happy Friday everyone!!!  Nothing new to report on the crochet front, other than lots of ideas in my head and not enough time to do anything about it!  I've been dying to sew this past week too and I just don't have the time energy to get anything done after work! 

Our weekends (when we're in town) are typically spent at the pool, which means  LOTS of reading gets done.  Once I get into my summer reads (read:  chick lit/romance novels) I tend to not want to put my books down.  This means that most of my lunch breaks this week have been spent reading.  Even yesterday evening, at 95 degrees I spent almost 3 hours sitting on our balcony reading.

Similarly to how I crochet on week nights, I read until I drop and there's just not time for everything!

This weekend includes:
- 9 a.m. trip to the eye doctor as I'm out of contacts
- Saturday at the pool
- early Sunday morning trip to Wegmans (must be home with groceries put away by 10:30 a.m.)
- arrive at AT&T by no later than 11 a.m. (IT'S iPHONE TIME AT LAST!!!!!!!)
- MAYBE an hour or so at the pool Sunday afternoon
- Wedding in Falls Church Sunday evening

Somewhere I also need to find the time to finish unpacking from Florida, clean my bathroom and get all the vacation laundry ready to be done early next week - have to be packed for another highly anticipated weekend in WNY by Thursday night as we will be leaving straight from work on Friday evening!

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!  Could really use a nap, but I guess I've gotta get through the next 4 hours at work first!

Have a great weekend everyone - and try to keep cool  

No comments:

Post a Comment