Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Two on Tuesday - 1 week later

Hope that everything had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  We did loads of traveling that we knew about and didn't feel as terrible as I was anticipating:
Wed - 6 1/2 hour drive up to WNY
Thurs 5 1/2 hour drive to Ann Arbor, MI area
Sat 8:35 a.m. flight out of Detroit airport to make a 2:30 p.m. wedding in Alexandria, VA (this included a cab ride from Baltimore to Silver Spring to change and drive to VA)

Sadly, most of the family picked up a flu bug in Michigan and Jonathan and I were down for the count from around midnight on Saturday when we returned from the wedding until today - both of us went to work today, though Jon is already back home and I'm waiting patiently to be allowed to leave as well

Anyway - my Two on Tuesday is more my "non-favorite things".  I'm sick and cranky so I'm having a hard time seeing the silver lining to much today - sorry for the doom and gloom

Things I dislike today:

1.  Being too sick after Thanksgiving that I can't decorate for Christmas ASAP

2.  Being stuck at work sick for a deadline

No comments:

Post a Comment