Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How needs to eat anyway?!?!

Who has time these days for a lunch hour?  Not me that's for sure.  Recruiting has slowed down just enough for the year end process to ramp up!  This means I take pictures of my crafty progress in the mornings, never take my lunch hour, go home, rinse and repeat.  This equals no posting of updates on current projects, finished projects or the frustration that comes when trying to get from start to finish.  Yes, theoretically I could post from home at night, but bite your tongue!  That's my crocheting time :o)

I have 5 completed projects to share.  I only have pictures from one being held hostage on my phone by my lack of free time these days (other photos include the blocking process for finishing this project which are now dated and useless).  One is finished and sitting on the coffee table waiting for it's close up.  The other 3 need their final ends woven in for the photo shoot.  Then the frustration came last night during DWTS - I started and frogged something around 5 times before getting frustrating and pouting about it for the rest of the night.  This is what happens when I try to make something for myself.  I either can't decide on the yarn, pattern, etc or I HATE my attempts at knowing how to produce something great.

Hope to have a fun filled posted filled with the photos of my recent finished projects!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm stuck in project limbo, too. There are too many not quite finished enough to take a picture, and others are gifts that I can't post yet. Well, they'll eventually show up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete