Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FINALLY my Blizzard pictures

So the snow is finally almost gone, they're even talking about 50+ degree weather over the weekend......I guess now is as good a time as any to FINALLY post some of my Snowmageddon pictures right??

Below is the link to the slideshow I created, I hope that you can access it. I wish I could have figured out how to put directly in this post, but I had no luck. Anyone out there got an answer to today's issue for me? As you can see, I did figure out adding a link since yesterdays post. Did it all on my own today too (I really think that the "link" image was just missing yesterday when I was trying to find it, at least that's what I'm going with!)
http://http//s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a407/hjones1218/Snowmageddon%202010/?action=view&current=87415bfb.pbw

I did take many more pictures than this over the course of the 7 days that we were snowed in (ugh, memories) along w/ the times that I took them, but I figured that for now I would just give you the highlights of what it was really like in Silver Spring, and if I ever get them into a scrapbook I will share with those who are interested in seeing.

I hope you enjoy - I will post the pictures of the completed purple blanket tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment