Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm ok

I know...I've disappeared from the world of blogging!  I get on each and every week day and read what you all have to say on my lunch break but there are never enough hours in the day for me to save pictures, post and be witty along with work, commuting (at least an hour and a half daily....) and getting ready for Christmas!

Since we travel for the holidays, I have to be packed and ready to go the night of the 22nd as we will be driving up to WNY on the morning of the 23rd....so yes you're doing that math correctly, I only have tonight and tomorrow night to finish everything up then Wednesday night to pack!  Things would be much easier if my job didn't get in the way and things weren't non-stop year end craziness here in the world of HR.

Yesterday prior to wrapping all Christmas gifts, I took 10 min and got a picture of each gift with my actual camera (vs. my phone) and plan to make a quick slide show of all that was crocheted, sewn and crafted this holiday season!

Until then, this quick message that I am alive and still love all things crafty will have to do.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!  I hope to get on before 2010 comes to an end, but no guarantees, things are always 5x busier with the family than I think they will be.

Lots of plans for amazing things crafty in 2011 so stay turned oh! and Happy New Year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment