Okay maybe not 500, maybe it's closer to 10....in the past 9+ months I have (in no particular order):
1. changed positions (and desk locations) at my company, not once but twice
2. very effectively ran a super busy 1st summer for Jonathan and I at Panama Rocks Scenic Park
Opening Weekend3. have performed in 3 shows, and choreographed 2 others in addition to 2 solo performances over the summer
If you were paying attention, I mentioned involvement with 6 shows and only showed photos for 3. In addition to the ones shows above, I choreographed "Annie Get Your Gun" for a local high school, performed in a theatre fundraiser called "Home for the Holidays" and choreographed "Miracle in Bedford Falls" for the Lucille Ball Little Theatre"
5. took a trip to Walt Disney World with Jonathan to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of my 30th birthday - I could add about a bazillion pictures here that were taken, but I'll spare you!
Lunch on my Birthday was at Cinderella's Royal Table - IN Cinderella's Castle... DREAM.COME.TRUE.
Mickey Ice Cream is the best! Really everything "Mickey-shaped" just tastes better!
6. continued working on the house remodel, which for my part usually is just about me moving boxes, reorganizing and excitingly getting to put things away. Again I could show a million pictures here of our work in progress but they're probably boring to you since it's not your house, and really it barely looks as though much as changed. I'll save them for now!
7. Celebrated our 3-year Wedding Anniversary (and 10 years together)
8. took a very last minute trip to NYC after winning tickets on Facebook to see the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular!
Walking around my old "stomping grounds" from when I went to college in NYC
View from our Time Square hotel room
[one of] my FAVORITE dances in the Christmas Spectacular!
AMAZING yarn from a really incredible store on the Upper East Side - if you are in NYC or plan to visit NYC - go there!!!
9. spend as much time with the puppies, kitties and Jonathan when I'm not at work or the theatre
Happy Heron for my 2nd year!
Silly date night selfies!
These dogs tho! Good gracious I don't even want to tell you how many pictures of them are filling my iPhone! I just LOVE them and all of their silliness!
Sunday morning poses!
"Dear God, it's me, Copper. Please send roast chicken"
My babies on National Dog Day 2014
Not sure this one requires a comment....it does make me laugh EVERY TIME I see it!
10. crocheted as much as possible...looking back, on the last day of 2014, I'm honestly not sure if I crocheted a lot over the past year or no where near as much as in years past. Based on the lack of pictures, minimal custom orders and lack of Christmas gifts I gave this year that were crocheted it feels like I crocheted very little. In fact, looking back on some really ridiculously busy weeks and months at the theatre, I know that entire weeks went by where I didn't pick up a crochet hook! But I know things were crocheted....barely anything that I can recall was finished and my list of ideas has grown 10-fold. Definitely have to make sure I do a better job at photographing the work I complete in 2015 (we'll call than an official resolution - don't worry the 2015 Goals post is up next!)
A little Facebook stalking of my own page allowed me to find the following that I did crochet, finish and photograph since March:
Olaf-inspired hat for a Halloween Costume (completed custom order)
my own pattern
"Phittens" (completed custom order)
my own pattern
My Neon c2c blanket....still no where near done, but I just love the colors of this one, and the fact that I was sitting on my front porch in flip flops crocheting!
Speaking of 'warm weather' crocheting - doesn't this look like amazing way to be spending a Sunday morning??
my own pattern
My first pair of Boot Cuffs!
The beginning of my Road Trip Scarf. Everything but the border has been done for MONTHS, but the last time I picked it up, I couldn't understand the pattern so I gave up...it's still waiting for me, mockingly to finish
Crocheting accomplishments from Thanksgiving morning while watching the Parade and Dog Show
Cowl is a variation of this PATTERN
Boot Cuff Pattern is the same as above
Remember that AMAZING tower of yarn I purchased in NYC?
Well here is the hat that I crocheted for Jonathan at his request. This was photographed from our hotel in Buffalo the night before we left for Disney.
my own pattern (just a simple dc beanie)
As you can see, more detail and effort went into "collaging" and decorating this in PicMonkey than the actual photographing of gifts before wrapping hastily on Christmas Eve (yes, I was that person. We arrived home from Disney around 2 a.m. on the 22nd and I had to work the 22nd and 23rd)
And, "why?", do you ask is it that I don't get anywhere near as much crocheting done as I'd like to on the rare occasions when I'm home and not sleeping?
Oh yeah, cause someone gets jealous he's not getting all of my attention at all times!
That's all for now friends. I've had the blogging bug bad for a few weeks now so I hope it continues to stick with me in 2015!
Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year!