Friday, June 24, 2011

Where does the time go?

It's been forever once again - I know!  It's shameful really.  I'll try to be better, but until I get by August 6th there's no hope for time each day to blog, do my job AND finish up the wedding plans!  Speaking of, it's all coming together as nicely as can be expected from 400 miles from home with about 40 days to go, a full time job, and just one more trip home before the big day!  Ok, I'm overly stressed and it's not really running all the smoothly, but when I get really upset I try to remind myself that I don't want to look back and regret not enjoying this more.  So I have a glass of "something" when I get home each night, take a deep breath and try to get one more thing done before going to bed.  Mom's here this weekend which is help.  Jonathan has also been really great about helping out <3

As far as crafting, there hasn't been a whole lot of it going on lately.  I have started not 1, but 2 crochet-a-longs though.....you know for all that spare time I have.  Hopefully will get some work done on 1 or both of them this weekend and will then hopefully find a spare minute on Monday to post some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. My cousin's getting Married in not too long a time.. infact were having the bridal shower tommorrow. XD Wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the final days of planning and prepping!! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete