Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Long Weekend!

Ok - so technically that should be Happy 4th of July....but have you ever noticed that more people care that it's a 3 day weekend, not that it's America's Birthday?
I am most definitely looking forward to the long weekend. Mine is 4 1/2 days long and begins in precisely 3 hours :-) Mom is on her way down to Silver Spring and I can't wait to spend 10 days hanging out with her here vs. all the times that I'm usually at home to visit for that long.
Our time together will primarily be spent at the pool, drinking and doing crafts (not necessarily in that order either...) I hope that by Wednesday when I return to the office I will have many pics of completed projects and maybe even a few that are still in the process of being completed.
I hope that everyone has a lovely holiday weekend, enjoys their time away from the office and please BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment